1. Prepare to sell your house Home selling has become more complex than it used to be. New seller disclosure statements, longer and more mysterious form agreements, and a range of environmental concerns have all emerged in the past decade.
2. Find a realtor In the maze of forms, financing, inspections, marketing, pricing, and negotiating, it makes sense to work with professionals who know the community and much more. We at Property Hunters of South Georgia are professionals who serve the Douglas and South Georgia area.
3. Set the price of your home Several factors, including market conditions and interest rates, will determine how much you can get for your home. In other words, home selling is part art, part science, part marketing, and part negotiation.
4. We will market your house for maximum exposure Your Realtor should share a marketing plan with you, but the more you know about the process of selling your home the easier it is to support your Realtor’s efforts. Make your home sell fast with these tips.
5. Property Hunters of South Georgia will sell your home
6. Plan your move Some of the activities required to sell your home can actually help with the moving process. For example, by cleaning out closets, the basement, and the attic, you will have less to do once the home is under contract.